January 3rd, 2009 2 comments
I have never really had new years resolutions before, but wishing to jump on the bandwagon, I present the following, not in any particular order.
In 2009, I resolve to;
- Worry less about the consequences of my actions.
- Alter my see-food diet, and allow myself not to clean my plate.
- Not undo all the hard work I did at the gym last year.
- Write more (again).
- Accept that deep down inside I am a geek and probably always will be.
- Learn how to dance something other than ceroc.
- To not drink all the beer in the fridge.
- Keep my coffee consumption below five cups a day.
And finally, one that I was given at the new years party;
- To stop misusing (or was it abusing?) whipped cream – and start misusing chocolate spread instead.
Happy new year!