Another year has rolled over. I spent a large chunk of the new years party staring into space thinking about where I’ve been, and what I’m going to do.
2010 didn’t entirely go as planned. But, rather than dwelling on what I didn’t do, and what went wrong, I’m going to look at what I want to achieve. Here’s my list for 2011.
- Develop and/or contribute to an Android app.
- Develop and/or contribute to an application in Linux.
- Go and see at least two of the following; Plays, live bands, classical concerts*.
- Invest in some shares (finally). (18/08/2011)
- Pay off my student loan. (20/01/2011)
- Write at least 20,000 words of fiction.
- Get back down to 80 kg.
- Blog more.
Travel isn’t on there, because it’s time & money consuming. I can do that when I’m older. The time to build things is when I’m ‘young’.
* This is what I’m going to do for my birthday.